Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This land is your land...

This land is our land. We did it! We purchased 5 acres in Rhome, TX. There is a lot of work that needs to be done before we can even begin to think about getting a home built and moved. We hope to start building in the spring of 2013. We've been looking at land for several months and a few deals fell through. We prayed about it and here we are. We are super excited. It's going to be an adventure, one that Johnny and I are happy to take together. Cooper is going to grow up in an amazing place with lots of animals and "farming" things to do. It's the perfect place for a little guy with lots of energy to grow up. Johnny already had plans for chickens, rabbits, cows, and whatever else he can get me to agree to. I am going to plant a garden and start my list of the things I want my dream house to have. A BIG NICE KITCHEN! I am excited! I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! That is exciting and I am excited for you! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete