Thursday, July 14, 2011

Donkey...Cooper's best friend


At the stove with Cooper (no kids or donkeys were hurt, stove was not on)


Watching Sesame Street with Cooper


Going to our land with Cooper


On a wagon ride with Cooper


Poor donkey


Cooper has a (well there are 2) donkey that he sleeps with and carries with him. It is what helps soothe him. We DON'T leave the house without donkey. Cooper sucks his thumb and he tucks one of the ears of the donkey in the fingers of the hand that he sucks his thumb. It is the cutest thing. My mom bought the donkey for Cooper to make sure the Democrats were represented in his life and Cooper was immediately attached to it. I knew that I needed to get another donkey in the event we lost donkey #1. I found donkey online when he arrived I thought it would be best to go ahead and wash him and change them out. It worked and has for over a year now. They get washed several times a week and they look like they have seen a better day, but Cooper loves them and Johnny and I are thankful for them too. On Saturday morning we were sitting on our bed playing and Cooper picked up donkey and all he grabbed was the arm, there was no donkey attached. Poor donkey lost an arm. It is not faze him one bit, but I was sad. Thank goodness we have 2 donkeys.

1 comment:

  1. You can stitch Donkey's arm back on him, you know... =)

    ReplyDelete