Thursday, October 13, 2011

My baby is 2

Where has time gone. Cooper turned 2 yesterday and it is so hard to believe. It seems like yesterday that we found out we were expecting. This has been the MOST amazing 2 years and I can't remember life before him.

My dear Cooper,
You are the answer to so many prayers. Your daddy and I waited so long for you. The wait was so worth it. You light up my life and fill my heart with so much happiness that it hurts. Being your mommy is better than I expected. You amaze me at how much you know, how much you are talking and doing. Picking you up from school is the highlight of my day, you still run into my arms and scream "mommy". You have energy like I have never seen, your laugh fills my heart, and your smile brings happy tears to my eyes. You are loved by so many people, I hope someday you will realize that. I wish for you to have the perfect childhood, I wish for you to always to be happy, I wish for you to keep God close to your heart and lean on him during difficult times. I am blessed beyond words to experience motherhood as your mommy.
I love you to the moon and back~ Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment