Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and drinking from the water hose...







We had a nice weekend. On Saturday morning Cooper had soccer. This was his 2nd time to go and it was a little better. He will get it soon enough. It's tough to keep him interested after the stretching exercises. Oh well, it's fun. On Saturday afternoon we went to Haslet Wild West Fest in town. We got there an hour earlier than we should have. We wanted to see the rodeo, but we were losing Cooper so we came home early. Today we went to church, a quick lunch and the grocery store for dinner stuff. Steaks, twice baked potatoes and fresh corn. We are making dinner right now. We had some struggles getting Cooper down to bed. Not sure the late nap was a good idea. I got an ice cream maker for Mother's day and tonight I made vanilla ice cream. It's in the freezer and I can't wait to eat some.

Today was hot so we got Cooper dressed in his swimming suit and played in the water. Johnny taught him how to drink water from the water hose. Here are some new pictures.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in the world. I am so grateful to have the most wonderful mom in the world. If I am half the mom she was then I will be doing good. I am also blessed with a wonderful stepmom and mother-in-law. Blessed beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment