Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cooper gives kisses

To himself in the mirror. I did not get to see it, but Johnny did. And when he does it he even makes the kiss sound. So cute! He is becoming quite the little ham. I am afraid he is going to be the class clown. Last night he put his graham cracker on his head and laughed and this morning he put his bowl on top of his head and laughed. He is silly and makes my heart smile SO BIG that sometimes I think it's going to pop out of my chest. We've been super busy lately and it is only going to get busier as summer approaches. We have summer hours that start the Friday before Memorial Day and I can't wait. It does mean that I have to work an hour more each day so I can leave at noon on Friday, but that is ok. I am going to used the half day Friday's for myself. My38th birthday is this Sunday. 38! Not sure what I thought 38 was going to feel like, but I don't feel old...well, ok there are days that I feel really old, but I think I am still hip. Happy 38th birthday to me! We are going to put our house on the market again. Please say a prayer that we can sell it pretty fast. We are not completely sure of our next plans, but until our house sells we can't really make any plans. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment