Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And another one

Ear infection...I am frustrated. We took Cooper to Cook Children's Urgent Care again this weekend to get him started on meds for another ear infection. I really think this is the same one he had a few weeks ago that really never went away. A shot later and oral meds and we were on our way. He seems to be feeling better. I made an appointment with an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor for next month (their first available appt). I hope he does not get another one before then. I am sick too. Sinus and allergy crap. I am sick of not feeling good. I get enough sleep, at least I think I do. Maybe I am not getting good sleep. Who knows. This to shall pass. We are taking a small vacation the week of July 4th to Lake Conroe to stay in one of their cabins for a few days and then we are going to spend a few days at home. Like everyone else the days go by so fast and there just does not seem like enough time in the day to get things done. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment