Friday, November 12, 2010

busy weekend

We have a super busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight I have a scrapbooking night at our church and I am SOOOOO excited. I am going to start, yes, I said start on Cooper's scrapbook. We have taken tons of pictures so I have plenty of material to work with. I hope I get lots done. Tomorrow we have swim lessons, breakfast with my dear friend Dawn, Kamryn's birthday party at Jump It Up and Sunday we have church, Mason's birthday party and Rangers play day. Whew, I am already tired. Drop off this week has been weird with Cooper, I guess he is going through separation anxiety again- he cries when we leave him. I hate it! Besides that he is doing great. He is standing on his own and going from sitting to standing all on his own, he walked down the steps yesterday holding on the side. He is going to be walking soon. His first word is officially DOG! Every single thing is a dog, but if you ask him where is dogs are he looks for them. How fun. He loves Jack and Molly and they love him too. He has been sleeping so good. I think his new class wears him out. John seems to be getting better. He says he can't hear out of his ear, but it does not hurt anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment