Monday, November 15, 2010

scrapbook, bounce house and other fun











This weekend was super busy for us. I started Cooper's scrapbook on Friday night. I had lots of fun and got 4 pages finished. I just need to embellish them a bit. Saturday Cooper had swim lessons; he is swimming all on his own with just a hand under his belly so he won't try and turn over. It has been so much fun to watch him learn. We are going to take a break from swimming lessons for the winter. Saturday night was Kamryn's birthday party at a bounce house...Cooper love, love, loved it! He was pooped and so were we. Church was great on Sunday. Johnny and I both volunteer in Kids, Inc and we both really like it. This week one of the teachers was out so I had both classes. Lots of kids, lots of crying, but lots of fun. Sunday afternoon was another birthday party. We were partied out. Nana taught Cooper how to blow kisses on Friday night, of course I can't get him to do it. I guess I'll have to wait until Nana is around to see it. Here are a few pictures of Cooper at the bounce house.




No comments:

Post a Comment