Monday, November 29, 2010

What a great Thankgiving!

Our Thanksgiving was great. It was nice to catch up and visit with everyone and Cooper has a BLAST with is cousins. I love seeing him play with other kids and especially his cousins. He was pooped by the end of the day. Each year at Thanksgiving each of us is asked to tell what we are thankful for. I thought about it for a long time and I realized that I am thankful for having so much to be thankful for. I have an AWESOME God, I have an amazing son who completes my life, I have a husband who loves me and he is exactly what I wanted as a daddy for my child, I have a family who continues to support me, I have in-laws that fill the void I have from missing my family, I have never been hungry, I have never needed clothes, I have never been cold. My life might not seem perfect or easy at times, but I have life and I have people that I love very much to spend my life with. While this year proved to be trying at times with Johnny's school, one income, a new child and other things it has been nothing compared to many others in the world. Johnny and I ventured out on Black Friday for some great deals and we took Cooper with us. It was lots of fun, but it was a long day and Cooper did great. Our church does Baby Dedications each year, so on Sunday we had Cooper dedicated. Dedication is different from being baptized. Have a baby dedicated says that we will raise Cooper in a Christan home and teach him the word of God and that the church is there to help us. Johnny and I both agree that it's Cooper decision on when he wants to be baptized. Nana and Pawpaw (Johnny's parents) and Auntie T, Uncle Greg, Dylan and Kamryn were all there. It was really special to me that they were there. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment