Thursday, November 4, 2010

Johnny's Big Day tomorrow

Tomorrow is a day we have been waiting on for 2+ years...Johnny is graduating! YAY. I am so proud of him. It's has not always been easy and he wanted to quit school several times, but he did it- even with his nagging wife on his back pretty often. I have only known a few people in my life that made their career choices and are doing exactly what God meant for them to do. One is my cousin Tami, who is the BEST 5th grade teacher in the Moore, OK school district and Johnny. Johnny started back to school to be a nurse; however, one of his professors saw that he really liked cutting tissue and stuff like that and suggested he look at the Histology Program at Tarleton State University. It was exactly what he was looking for, the perfect fit. So, the day has come that he gets to walk across stage, hear his name and accept his diploma. Gosh, what a great feeling for him. I am so excited for him as he starts this new chapter in his life...I will post more about his job situation when Johnny gives me the approval to do so.
Happy Graduation Johnny! I am so proud of you and I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment