Friday, October 15, 2010

1 Year Check-up

Today Cooper had his 1 year check-up. He is getting tall, 30 inches and he weighs 22 pounds. He has grown 3 inches in 3 months. He is between the 50-75 percentile for height and between 25-50 percentile in weight. He is growing up and not out... which was not the case in his doctors appointments before. He had to get 3 shots today which he was not happy about. He gave the nurse a very dirty look when she was finished, of course after he stopped crying. I was afraid this would be the appointment I would have to start bribing him, but I didn't. He did great. We are getting his 1 year pictures and our annual family picture taken tomorrow in the Ft. Worth Stockyards. Cooper got boots, Wranglers, a pearl snap shirt and a belt for his birthday so he is going to wear that and we will coordinate with his outfit. I can't wait. I hope they turn out great. We have done good about getting his first year milestone pictures taken and I have promised myself that we would do our annual family pictures around his birthday each year so we can get one of just him too. I am a scrapbooker who has yet to make one scrapbook page for Cooper's first year. I am horrible, I have not had time, but I want to do it, I really, really do. Soon. Hope you all have a great Friday and even better weekend. I will post on how our pictures go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment