Monday, October 25, 2010

We're going to the World Series!

Yay for the Rangers! I watched every single minute of the Rangers game on Friday night. It was awesome and we have tickets to game 3 of the World Series! We are going to have so much fun.
I am really looking forward to going.
My Nana fell late Friday night and hit the back of her head. She was at the lake with my aunt and uncle and fell in their trailer. She was taken by ambulance to the Sulphur, OK hospital. Then taken via Careflight to Baptist Hospital in Oklahoma City. We made a very quick trip to OKC on Saturday. The doctors have ruled out a stroke or aneurysm- good news. She just rang her bell really good. She had spells of remembering things and then not remembering things. I guess that is to be expected. Pending a CT scan today she was going to be moved from ICU.
This week at Cooper's school they are having fun stuff each day. Today was crazy sock day, he wore some purple and black socks with a Halloween cat on them. Cute stuff. He slept through the night, I did put him to bed not fully asleep and he cried for just a few minutes. It is getting easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment