Thursday, October 14, 2010

Giving this a try











I am going to give this blogging thing a try. I thought it might be a good way to keep people updated on what is going on with us.

A year ago today Johnny and I brought home the most amazing gift that we have ever received; our baby boy Cooper who was born on October 12th, 2009. It's hard to believe a year has gone by. We had his Petting Zoo birthday party on Sunday and his offical 1st birthday was on Tuesday. The party was a blast, he won't remember it of course, but I will and I am so glad we did it. There were lots of loved ones there and Cooper was a great sport. His birthday started out with Johnny and I singing Happy Birthday to him while he was still trying to wake up, annoying for him I am sure. He had donuts and milk for breakfast. He did not get a very good nap so he was a bit grumpy when he got home from school, but we ordered pizza and he got another chance of putting his hands in his little cake- this time he squished it in is hands and waved his hands all over the place. I will be finding red icing for many years. What an AWESOME year we have had, I have loved every single minute of it. God blessed us with Cooper at the exact right time and he has filled our life with so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment