Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pictures







A week or so ago we had Cooper's 1 year pictures taken and our annual family picture taken. I got a sneak peek of a few and I LOVE them! I can't wait to get the CD and see them all.
I am not a Dallas Cowboys fan at all, but man they can't get it together. The game was on at our house last night and I caught a few minutes of the game.
Cooper is doing much better at bedtime. I have started just rocking to right before he falls asleep and then I put him in his bed. He usually sits right up and starts to cry. So, I put him back down and tell him night night and that I love him. He will cry for just a bit, I think long enough to know that we are not going to come in and get him. I love to be in his room when he wakes up, he is usually all smiles and he rrrruuuuubbbbbsssss his eyes to wake up. He is so silly.











No comments:

Post a Comment