Thursday, October 28, 2010

First game of the World Series

As you know Johnny is a HUGE Texas Rangers fan and last night was the first game of the World Series...the Rangers struggled and lost that game. Needless to say it was a little sad in our home after the game.
Today was Rocker day at Cooper's school. He is lucky that his daddy loves to dress up and do costumes. 'Cause Cooper has the ripped jeans that Johnny used sandpaper to make the jeans look worn, he wore his guitar shirt and has a Mohawk. He looks so cute. Johnny took a picture with his phone, but it did not turn out very good. I hope the daycare takes a cute picture of him and sends it to me.
Last night was an OK sleeping night. Cooper woke up at 11:37pm, he was only up for a few mins because I was back in my bed at 11:46pm. So, all was well. I think he might be struggling with a little cold, his eyes have looked a little puffy and they were slightly matted shut when he woke up. We are going to watch it for a bit to make sure it does not turn into anything bad. I hope it's not pink eye.
Cooper's Fall Festival is tomorrow night at his school and I can't wait. He is going to be a duck for Halloween. I am not a big Halloween person. I do not like the scary and gross stuff. I dread the day Cooper asks to be something like that. I just don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment